How to Whiten Teeth with Braces? This is one of the problems that wearers of braces suffer from. If you went to google and searched for “how to whiten teeth with braces?” question, you are in the right place, let’s explain.
Do you wear braces and fear that your teeth will turn yellow?
In their teens, many need braces. Braces straighten the teeth and help against jaw misalignments. But many braces wearers quickly suffer from yellow teeth, because of course the teeth cannot be cleaned as well with braces as without them. Fortunately, there are ways to avoid and reduce yellowing of your teeth despite braces. You can read about them below.
How to keep your teeth white
If you wear braces and therefore find it more difficult to clean your teeth, you should avoid all foods that can turn your teeth yellow.
- * This includes coffee, for example. Those who drink a lot of coffee often complain of yellow discoloured teeth.
- * Other drinks such as cola and tea also cause teeth to turn yellow. It usually helps to brush your teeth immediately after consuming them.
- * But if you wear braces, you won’t get anywhere that easy. Therefore it is better to avoid these drinks altogether.
- * Also, if your white teeth are important to you, you should not smoke.
How to reduce discolouration despite braces
Some products that make teeth whiter still help, even if you wear braces.
- * This includes, for example, teeth whitening toothpaste. Use this morning, noon, and evening and brush your teeth as you normally would.
- * In between, teeth whitening chewing gum can also help with braces.
- * In any case, do not use teeth whitening products that artificially whiten your teeth. You would only get spotty results with it.
By the way: If your braces are removed, you can have the orthodontist carry out professional teeth cleaning straight away. Although this is chargeable, it makes the teeth significantly whiter.
* Limited Time Offer *
Would you like to get a discount from orthodontists who are experts in their field? Leave a comment and check your mailbox when your comment is approved, we will get back to you.
This includes, for example, teeth whitening toothpaste. Use this morning, noon, and evening and brush your teeth as you normally would.
You may not find a definitive answer to this, but your teeth will whiten a little if you restrict certain foods and drinks.
Please do not be afraid, listen to your doctor's advice and take action.